About SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch
Thomas & Michael Galligan
Owners of SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch
SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch started as a collaboration between brothers Mike and Tommy Galligan in 2010. Mike's children had moved to San Antonio, Texas and he and his wife wanted to move closer to the two children. Mike approached his brother Tommy about partnering up together and the two formed a partnership that is today known as SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch. SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch is a family operation with spouses and children involved to give the highest level of customer service.
SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch. Our staff certifications include an on staff licensed Mold Remediation Contractor, IICRC WRT certified technicians, IICRC ADSD certified technicians, IICRC CDS certified technicians, and Rotobrush trained duct cleaning technicians.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- 151/Alamo Ranch Business Association
- Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 - President's Bronze
- 2013 - Director's Silver
- 2013 - North SA Chamber of Commerce Best Small Business Award
- 2014 - Director's Gold
- 2014 - Team Stone Audit Excellence Award
- 2015 - Director's Platinum
- 2015 - Team Stone Audit Excellence Award
- 2016 - Millionaire's bronze
- 2017 - Million Dollar Club
- 2018 - Millionaire's Bronze