Recent Before & After Photos

Toilet Overflow on Second Floor of Home

Alamo Ranch Home Suffers Flooded ToiletAn overflowed toilet caused this living room to have a lot of damage. The water had seeped through the ceiling causing pa... READ MORE

Rising Waters From Rainfall

The dining room in this commercial facility was flooded, as you can see in these images, when heavy rainfall caused a large intrusion into the facility.We began... READ MORE

Damaged Property in Local Hotel

San Antonio Hotel Needs Cleaning and BoardingA car had ran into his hotel room on the first floor causing structural damage and debris. The manager of the hotel... READ MORE

Master Bathroom Water Loss

This master bathroom suffered damage from a water loss and the tile had to be removed to deal with the moisture. There was also insulation in the garage th... READ MORE

Fire Damaged Roof in San Antonio, TX

San Antonio, TX Home With Fire DamageAlthough the fire had started in the kitchen of this home the attic needed to be cleaned. The ceiling had been damaged... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire Cleanup

The crew of SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch was quick to respond to the call when this home suffered damage from a fire in the kitchen.When we arrived on the scene, we b... READ MORE

8th anniversary ribbon cutting on January 25, 2018

SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch Ribbon CuttingWe had our 8th anniversary party on January 25th. Each year our company has grown, providing jobs and restoration services ... READ MORE

How does SERVPRO clean content up after a fire?

The fire cleaning process can take a while.The first step in cleaning a fire is to pack out all the things that might get in the way. The kitchen had a lot... READ MORE

Tornado Damage Causes Roof Rain Damage

Gaping hole in roof after tornado hit Texas.The large hole left in the roof was made by a tree falling during the tornado. The hole also allowed the rain to com... READ MORE

How did mold get in my closet?

Mold Damage in San Antonio, TX.This home closet had an expensive mold damage from a slow leak in the wall from a pipe. The leak was just enough to allow the mol... READ MORE