Who is the IICRC?
WE at SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch are an IICRC certified firm. We use the term IICRC in reference to a host of certifications, so who is the IICRC?
The IICRC is the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, a non-profit organization for the cleaning and restoration industry.
The IICRC is managed by its Board of Directors which is comprised of 15 industry leaders elected by the IICRC's Shareholders. The Board of Directors function is to represent the various interests of the Registrants while leading the direction of the organization. The Board of Directors meet four times a year and is tasked with the responsibility of helping shape future policies of the organization and uphold the standards that help shape the industry. The following are the Values of the organization.
* Respect- We will treat everyone we encounter in our interactions through the IICRC in the same manner we would wish to be treated.
* Responsible- We will work to assure that the obligations and stated goals of the IICRC are met in a timely fashion.
* Integrity- We will establish and maintain a culture characterized by honesty, high values and exceptional standards of conduct.
* Excellence- We will accept nothing less than the best in leadership, quality and service.
* Expert- We will continue to build the IICRC's reputation as the leading authority and source of professional knowledge in the industry.
If you have any questions about our services or our IICRC trained technicians, please call us at 210-670-9591.