Starting to Clean Up after a Storm
Beginning the Storm Restoration Procedures
Once the homeowner and the water restoration company have reached an agreement, the water restoration process begins. The kind of flood damage will determine the kind of equipment to be used for the storm restoration.
- A flood pump is used to remove all the standing water from basements and crawlspace.
- The crew will tear out the contaminated wet materials, such as drywall and carpets
- The home will be cleaned of all the debris and disposed of by our technicians.
- A spray disinfectant is then used on all the materials the might have had contamination.
- Finally the air movers and dehumidifiers are set strategically throughout the house to have it dried quickly.
SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch is dedicated to restoring homes in our community after storm damage.