Emergency Ready Profile
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure you and your business are "Ready for whatever happens."
In the event of an emergency, the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile® can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contact information, shut-off valve locations, and priority areas. The ERP is also accessible online using your computer or tablet; download SERVPRO's free Ready Plan app to access this information at any time using your smartphone or tablet.
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile:
* A no-cost assessment of your facility
* A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
* A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
* Establishes SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
* Identification of the line of command for authorizing remediation work to begin.
* Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Call the professionals at SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch at 210-670-9591 for you free ERP.