Emergency Supply Kit
Before the storm, you should put together an emergency supply kit. The following are items that you should acquire for your emergency supply kit:
* Water (one gallon per person per day)
* Food ( non-perishable 3 day supply)
* Manual can opener
* Battery operated radio, preferably a NOAA Weather Radio.
* Flashlight and extra batteries
* First Aid kit
* Whistle to signal for help
* Dust Masks or bandanas
* Plastic sheeting, garbage bags, and duct tape
* Wrench and pliers to turn off utilities
* Hygiene items
* Important documents; copies of insurance policies, identification, and bank account information
* Fire Extinguisher
* Matches in a waterproof container.
This is a list of items that will be of help in a storm situation, but you may have other needs that need to be added to this list. If you have any questions, please call SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch at 210-670-9591.